Volunteers are warmly recognised with Certificates of Appreciation, gifts, morning teas and their photograph will be featured at every Twilight home on a volunteer tree.
If you have a skill or talent that to share or you just enjoy a cuppa or a game of chess with a new friend, then we’d love to hear from you!
Some of the ways the community can help our residents include:
- Local school students visiting and interacting with residents
- School choirs and bands performing
- Pampering residents with manicures and hand massages
- Playing a musical instrument
- Arts and crafts
- One-on-one time
- Community language programs
- Religious and pastoral support
Twilight’s core values of commitment, compassion, respect and integrity are at the heart of all we do and we are seeking like-minded volunteers.
If you’d like to hear more about volunteering with us at Twilight Aged Care, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!