Horton House is a female-only facility, offering a wonderful homelike environment in a modern setting. We provide individual care and specialist services for women. At Horton House, we take a holistic approach to our care, focusing on health and wellbeing. Meals are freshly prepared daily by onsite chefs. We also have an activities coordinator who delivers a lifestyle program which keeps our residents healthy and active.
Horton House is located in the quiet, leafy suburb of Gordon in Sydney’s upper north shore and surrounded by beautiful properties and private schools. It is close to Gordon train station and the Pacific Highway allows easy access to transport, shops and eateries and a short drive to Royal North Shore Hospital and specialist clinics.
Horton House features include:
- Ageing in place
- Single rooms
- Professional caring staff
- Care plans designed for the individual
- Secure, modern facility
- Chef on site providing freshly cooked meals everyday for a great dining experience
- Lifestyle program
- Elsi fall detection sensor flooring (one of the first aged care facilities in Australia to install)
- High-end technology and communications systems: Cisco Meraki Cloud managed WiFi access points and Smart TVs
- Thermostatically controlled all-in-one dual bidet/toilets
If you would like to make an enquiry about this home please contact 02 8886 2100
Click here for the key features of this home.
Click here for an explanation on the fees and charges of aged care.