Our feedback is that from the moment people enter a Twilight home, they feel like they are in a boutique hotel or a familiar home-like atmosphere that is warm and welcoming. Staff are often seen engaging in convivial conversation with residents, and there is often laughter and a general sense of wellbeing. The compassion and commitment of our staff to the residents is clear and it’s something that we cherish and foster at Twilight.
The donations and bequests that we receive are reinvested into the homes to help make them more aesthetically pleasing, cognitively stimulating and tailored to residents needs. Each home is a secure and safe place for residents and are designed so as they can have privacy and quiet when required or where they can have social interaction, depending on their mood.
Twilight Aged Care homes are a pleasant departure from the clinical, hospital-like atmosphere of so many other aged care facilities.
- Well appointed residential rooms with ensuite, air conditioning WiFI, internet and emergency assistance call bell.
- Comfortable common areas which include: dining room, lounge/TV room, reading nooks, sitting room, recreational activities room, clinical room
- Lovely, spacious outdoor areas and gardens for sunshine or shade, parties, family gatherings or just a gentle stroll or quiet rest. We take great pride in regularly updating our buildings, furniture and soft furnishings, keeping the homes looking fresh, clean and welcoming.
- Each home is run by a Facility Manager and has a resident 24/7 on-call Registered Nurse, supported by a team of Personal Care Assistants who provide around-the-clock care. Our catering staff are on hand for any individual dietary requirements. We also have a team of Recreational Activity Staff who deliver an Activity and Lifestyle Program of stimulating and coordinated activities, designed to promote wellbeing.
- Dementia-focussed specialist program. We also offer palliative/end of life support and respite care (please see Our Services section for more information on specific types of aged care services).
- Hair salon in each facility and capacity for contracted allied health and personal care services such as podiatry, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and speech therapy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information: 02 9414 4400