Our homes are a departure from the clinical, hospital-like atmosphere of so many other aged care facilities. Each home is a secure and safe place for residents and are designed so they can have privacy and quiet, or go out and socialise, depending on the mood.
All of our homes are unique, offering individual care plans and services tailored to resident’s needs and lifestyles. Our care offers independence for residents, but also offers essential dementia, respite, and palliative care.
- Well appointed residential rooms with ensuite, air conditioning WiFI, internet and emergency assistance call bell.
- Comfortable common areas which include: dining room, lounge/TV room, reading nooks, sitting room, recreational activities room, clinical room
- Lovely, spacious outdoor areas and gardens for sunshine or shade, parties, family gatherings or just a gentle stroll or quiet rest. We take great pride in regularly updating our buildings, furniture and soft furnishings, keeping the homes looking fresh, clean and welcoming.
- Each home is run by a Facility Manager and has a resident 24/7 on-call Registered Nurse, supported by a team of Personal Care Assistants who provide around-the-clock care. Our catering staff are on hand for any individual dietary requirements. We also have a team of Recreational Activity Staff who deliver an Activity and Lifestyle Program of stimulating and coordinated activities, designed to promote wellbeing.
- Dementia-focussed specialist program. We also offer palliative/end of life support and respite care (please see Our Services section for more information on specific types of aged care services).
- Hair salon in each facility and capacity for contracted allied health and personal care services such as podiatry, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and speech therapy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information: 02 9414 4400